Sunday, February 2, 2014

Filing Paperwork...

Here I sit on a Sunday afternoon. Since the kiddo has been sick the last few days I figured it was time for me to have some fun. I've already disinfected the entire house so time to change things up a bit.

My choices: file taxes or file divorce.

Really?!?!?!? What kind of choice is that?

Mine, I guess.

So, divorce it is. Well, "Dissolution of Civil Union" is what it is officially called in the State of Vermont. Ugh on that no matter what they call it! Yuck.

It's been so long since I have thought of myself as "married" that it is tough to think of just now being "divorced". It is a strange concept to say the least. I don't like it but I know it is an evil that must be dealt with for everyone involved.

Answer question. Sign, print, save. Send. Repeat as necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment